Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ideas and Learning : )

During this whole process of making and using the blogs i found it too be very successful in helping me learn about the book Fahrenheit 451. I liked giving people comments and telling them my personal ideas about the book. I also enjoyed reading what people thought about my postings on my own blog even better. I found out that me and my classmates have some similar and also different perspectives/thoughts about the book. During class I would often read other peoples' postings. With that I learned different aspects and point of views on how my fellow classmates thought about the book. Reading the posts helped me expand my thoughts on the book. So i can say that the blogging process was a very successful and also fun way to write about the book. I liked that everyone had their own blog to take care of and that we all could read each others. In my opinion the blogs were very beneficial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.